Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bon Odori 2007

Again, Bon Odori... I've been attending this event since year 1999. Let's count,1,2,3...,9 years!! OMG! When I was studying in CHS, I dance in the circle with the Japanese. When I was studying in MMU, I joined the guest performers and dance on the track. FInally, this year I found no time to attend the dance practice and decided to only attend this if my friend wanted to go. Frankly, I found it boring since...

It was 6pm in the evening, where we already got our fan collection and ready to walk towards the crowd. From far, we saw peoples instead of the food stalls in front.

were line up to buy the Japanese Ice cream while holding the free berries chocolate :P


The only photo that we took with the Japanese gals in front of the stage. kawai desu ka.


LOOK!! Can you count the crowd??
After the first part of the performance on stage, we decided to find a place to sit than to join the crowd while we could have a nicer view to watch the guest performance. Even though I didn't join for this year, but I still support my friend who joined the dance. First they dance with umbrella and the 2nd dance was Soran Bushi that we dance before.

Kelvin, Techfann and Kahseng, the dancer in black.

The person on my right is Sube Sensei, she taught us all those dances. Even that she is not young anymore but her performance is superb. None of you can dance as powerful as her :P
We left the stadium during the 2nd stage performance. All of us were hungry and decide to eat sushi... at Subang Parade, haha

At Sakae Sushi subang parade with yeemaey and kenvei

honyuen and shiwei

Well, this is not the end of the day. After dinner, they decided to come over my house to play mahjong. They start playing at says 10:30pm and stop at 7am the next day. Most people will just collapse after the mahjong games I suppose, but they can still continue with PS games. Finally, they complete the games and left at 8am in sunday morning. Luckily my parents were not in and I could just sleep for the whole sunday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment