Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mother's Day

Hmm... It was 2 months passed. Right after the Perhentian trip, i got no choice to join my family members to Tiara Beach Resorts located at Port Dickson even though there was only 5 days to my final final exams. My parents, grandma and sis went earlier while my brothers and I only went there at 2pm. I was told that it was a family gathering, but when we reached there, it was so crowded and everybody was having fun with the activities organized. I made a decision to stay in the apartment for the entire 2 days 1 nite.

This is the swimming pool and apartment of Tiara Beach Resorts. The pool was filled with plenty of apples, music was on so loudly. After i asked, i realized that this is not a normal gathering, it was organized by Apple and Traveler magazines. I hate that i got to bring along my notes and miss the chance to join them.

Wow~ what are they doing?? Bath with apples?? Look at the photo, most of them are my family members, but do you know why?? There were 48 of us joined this event, and that's why i wish to play with them too. *sob sob
Catwalk with apple and the magazine. Guess who is that? the Myfm deejay ler
Happy family~ My youngest uncle's family with grandma. This photo won the awards of happy family oh. Dun play play
my parents, grandma and sis
Dinner time
Erm... that guy... i forgot the name d ler, but... just took photo together with my cousin ba
After the dinner and the opening ceremony, there was plenty of shows, but we felt that it was not enough. 1 of my sister in law that cannot make herself here, had prepares each mothers with a presents and so, our task is not to pass them the present so easily. Start cracking our head to think of the task and end up, each mother must perform before they got the present from the representative.
After the performance by all mothers, the sons and daughters got to sing a song for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment