Thursday, August 23, 2007

Graduated :P

Yeah~~ Even though is abit late, but finally some photos during my convocation :P Still remembered that day I woke up at 5:50am and as planned, i will wate for ivy to fetch me along. Ivy was abit late to reach my house but yet, i'm not done :P After that i directed ivy to vinvin house. It was already 7am and vin parents had left. Next destination was Sri Petaling to pick up Jennifer. Finally we reached MMU at 7:45am. While walking to the Grand Hall, it was almost time to close the door.

It was so rush and i could only wear my hat after being seated. When the ceremony start, I started to be nervous. Luckily i still get to sit with my friends (Ivy, vinvin, js and kevy). Wait, wait and wait, finally... the parts that gain most tears - singing Permata Dunia. I realized that i din practiced before the convo :P

Yeah~ ended and we squeezed to the side door, wanted to meet our families and friends out there. Got so many adviced asking me not to fall down when i was walking : Arghh... i din tell my parents where to meet and now... calls cant reached and the sky was so dark. Opps, it started to rain after few minutes and it stopped after few hours :

The only photo of myself with so many backgrounds


Me and my family members~

John and yeekai

jimui - kokSiong chaiLing and joanne~



best fren from secondary school, PohGin~

cute Feimee~

housemate Mike and JS~

nice name, vinVin~


nice name, juju~

lab kaki, ah Kit~

'relative', ah Gong~

6th xx, wanLei~

housemate, SuTsong~


YeeMaey aka yeemai~

housemate? wc? i call him sifu~

my housemate sekalian~

nice guy yujin~

the only 6th xx members that older than me :P sorry la KianHan


Fyp lab groupmates + coursemates, Esther


the 6th xx members sekalian~

Dajie~

cheepang aka ah head

sheryl, i missed those time at Taiwan


6th xx, mukying~

housemate, yecheah~

skinny ice :P

Jess~

ah huat, pikachu, joanne, john, angelina and chailing


'relative' shuk gong

ex-roomates, coursemates, fyp mates, 6th xx PA system and.... cant stated all ler... angelina

with ah head telemong family

were too tired until need to sit there :P

jimui - chailing ivy and joanne


missed the food u cooked ler :P ivy~

Alvin~

'nyiak' saotian~

coursemate from malacca campus :P weiping~

form 6 buddies~ cwye, yeemaey, kimwooi, pohgin, quack, lapsin, honyuen and kenvei


Happy family~


I wish i'm in this photo ler.. but i din even walked there :(

the flowers, presents and of cos... my digital cert~


Yeah~ I cant say myself a student anymore... but but but if i go for karaoke.. i still want to use my student ID, if i go for movie... i wanted to use my student ID too. Erm erm erm... pls let me ba :P

Finally, i wanted to wish:-

my family members happy and stay healthy always

those who working~ earn as much as u can

those who still hunting for jobs~ dun worry, u will get ur dream job

those who studying~ gambatte o~

others~ happy happy happy~ laugh laugh laugh~ dun let it stop :P


2 comments: