Sunday, August 19, 2007

Money burning competition~

The 1st Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007 held in front of the PICC from 18th Aug to 2nd Sept. Everytimes when I said I wanted to watch the fireworks, my brother sure shoot me said that I never watched before izzit. Yesterday was 18th, me and my friends decided to go for this opening ceremony.

Yeemaey picked me up at 6:15pm and we gathered at honyuen house at Putra Permai. Then we went for dinner beside the sk primary school called 'Ah lek'. Kimwooi brought us there but he not joinning for the fireworks, what a waste :P Headed to Putrajaya at 8:30pm thinking to get a better view of the fireworks and finally parked our cars near PICC and walked together with the crowd. wait wait wait.... until 10pm sharp, the light of the Fun fair and the bridge was OFF and we could clearly heard the BOM sounds.

Without paying RM40, we still enjoyed the fireworks with the musical from PICC :P
20 minutes nonstop with the heavy air polution.
All of us was so impressed and thought of cancelled our origin national day plan (18 hours eating trip at Ipoh) but stay at PJ for this events :P

Schedule of the competition. After seeing this only realize that the 1st day was from Malaysia. All the while we thought it started with Australia. OMG this explained why we saw the national flower image.










Believed it or not... It was in front of the Puchong toll at 12:30am. Puchong toll not Sunway toll leh


No comments:

Post a Comment