Monday, August 13, 2007

Brother's buffday

Gzzzz... lot's to updates. It was my youngest brother's 21st b'day party last saturday. Morning, all my family members plus 2 grandma got to go studio to take my graduation photos together at SK. Later, I went back MMU for some friend's convo and only manage to go back home at late evening. Was so tired but... here comes the party.

Invitees were place at my house compound to enjoy the meal

The catering area

My cute cousin, niece and nephews

When reaching 8pm, so many of them was ready for the show. Astro channel 30? the final of 新秀大赛


Cute ler

My brother's housemates, classmates and.....

What's so attratice until so many of them choose to stand?
cake, wishes, my brother, parents and friends

The cake cutting ceremony




Model of the day~




Opps!! Horse rider with the glove on :P

What was happened? use ur imagination.... :P

When everybody left the house, it was already 1am and..., cleaning in progress. The next day will be my convocation day, i asked myself to sleep early but cannot ler... so many preparations before i could get myself on bed.

Happy Birthday to my dearest brother. Wish u enjoy ur life and have a safe journey to UK next year. Live life cool~

No comments:

Post a Comment